Lease Enforcement

Lease Enforcement Services in Leeds & Bradford



As part of Valor Properties’ Block Management service, Valor Properties provides lease enforcement and compliance monitoring for both owned and leased properties. We carefully review governing documents to understand the rights and responsibilities of unit owners and tenants as outlined in individual lease agreements. Working closely with clients, we determine the appropriate level of oversight needed to uphold agreements on all sides.

Some of the key aspects of our compliance work include:

  • Ensuring timely payment of rents and other financial obligations
  • Monitoring property standards to ensure maintenance of an agreed level of care and condition
  • Facilitating the resolution of disputes between owners and tenants regarding repairs, financials, or other lease provisions
  • Mediating any conflicts that arise between residents
  • Oversight of maintenance issues related to tenant move-ins and move-outs
  • Administration of varying lease terms that may apply to different tenants

Block Management Services

Valor Properties has a wealth of experience in the Block Property Management leasehold accounting, and health and safety compliance, making the company an ideal partner for managing individual properties or entire blocks.

Valor Properties provides full-service block property management, including lease administration and compliance as well as additional value-added services such as property management, maintenance, and health and safety oversight. Our dedicated professionals are equipped to handle the diverse needs of multi-unit properties, leveraging specialised skills and resources to deliver optimal results.

Contact a representative today to discuss how Valor Properties can effectively manage your property portfolio with the highest standards of professionalism, accountability and care.

Lease Enforcement FAQs

What is Lease Enforcement?

Lease enforcement is a service provided by Block Property Management companies on behalf of a unit’s owner. The Block Property Management company reviews lease agreements, and fairly enforces the terms on both the owner and tenant, ensuring compliance.

What is Lease Compliance?

Once the Block Property Management company understands the terms of a tenancy agreement, they then set out to ensure the compliance between both parties, as well as handling any disputes.

Contact Us

Get in touch with us today to learn more about our Lease Enforcement Service, or our wider Block Property Management service. You can contact us either using the form on this page or by emailing