Accountants For Property Investors

Award-winning advice for the UK’s lowest price: we combine software with market-leading human interpretation.

Our Services

Self-assessment Tax Returns

From £19.50 + VAT per month


All landlords, self-employed individuals, and business directors are legally obligated to file self assessment tax returns with HMRC by the 31st January.

Valor Properties is pleased to offer capital gains tax return preparation assistance to clients as needed. For customers who have utilised our property sale services, we maintain relevant documentation to facilitate efficient and timely tax filing. Our goal is to provide support throughout the entire transaction process, including coordinating documentation required for capital gains assessments. Please contact our office if you have any tax-related questions. We are happy to discuss options for streamlining your return preparation.


Partnership Tax Returns

From £19.50 + VAT per month


As a registered partnership, you are required to submit a partnership tax return, in addition to self-assessment tax returns.

Annual financial statements are required for all businesses. At Valor we want you to do as little as possible. We will create a comprehensive set of accounts for the business partners to evaluate. Once signed, a partnership tax return based on the profit and profit split can be produced. All partnerships are required to file a tax return. This return reveals the amount of tax owed to HMRC on the company’s profits. A friendly and comprehensive accountancy service for you and your partners.

Limited Company Accounts

From £34.50 + VAT per month


All Limited companies are legally required to submit yearly accounts to Companies House and a corporation tax return to HMRC. We will ensure everything is included, and that everything meets all the current legal requirements.

The majority of UK businesses are formed as private corporations limited by shares. This is an excellent option for freelancers and contractors who wish to build their own businesses. These businesses are owned by shareholders who have certain privileges. Shareholders must designate directors to oversee day-to-day corporate operations. Expert accountancy assistance for your growing business enterprise!


Limited Company Formations

Free – subject to conditions


We can register your limited company for you, saving you up to £120!

The process of registering a firm as a limited company is known as limited company formation. When a corporation is registered, it becomes a separate legal entity; a ‘person’ independent from its owners and accountable for its own finances, assets, and liabilities

We’ll help you form your new company, and guide you through the process of setting everything up. All you’ll need to do is sign up for our limited company accountancy services and stay with us for 12 months, so we can complete your first year’s accounts.

VAT Registration/Deregistration

From £50 + VAT


One your business has a turnover over a certain amount, you will need to register your business for VAT. It’s often beneficial to do this before you meet the threshold. We can complete the registration for you and guide you through the process.

If your company turnover exceeds the VAT registration threshold of £85,000, or it is expected to exceed this figure in the next 30 days, then you must register for VAT with HMRC.

On the other hand, we can assist you cancel within 30 days if you stop being eligible or you might be charged a penalty. If your VAT taxable turnover falls below £83,000 you can ask HM Revenue and Customs ( HMRC ) to cancel your registration.

Registered Office Services

From £10 + VAT per month

By law, every UK company must have a registered office address, which serves as the official location for any correspondence from government agencies such as Companies House and HMRC.

This must be a genuine postal address, not a PO Box number. The address of the firm will be made public and must be listed on all corporate stationery and websites.

If you’re running a business, you may not want to use your address as your business address. We offer a registered office service, and will forward everything that we receive to you.

Our office is just outside Leeds city centre, making it an ideal location for commercial operations. It is tailored to businesses looking to extend their enterprise nationally.

Payroll, Pensions & CIS

Prices available on request

When employing staff it is essential to have a payroll and pension scheme in place. We can put everything in place for you and make sure monthly and yearly submissions are made on time. We will also produce payslips, P60s and P45s. If you’re a contractor or subcontractor in the construction industry, then you’ll also need to register for the construction industry scheme (CIS). We can guide you through this and make submissions to HMRC on your behalf.

Contact Us

We’d love to hear from you. We’ll match any quote that you receive.

Phone: 0113 222 4537


Address: Angel’s Wing III , Glasshouse Street , LS10 1AF

Property Accountant FAQs

What is the difference between a tax advisor and an accountant?

Hiring an accountant may be more beneficial if your company is just getting started since, they can assist you with virtually all financial concerns related to your company, as well as tax planning and compliance guidance.

If your tax issues are more difficult, a tax advisor is more likely to be able to give more in-depth expertise, which may result in greater levels of tax compliance and savings.

Finally, tax advisors should be utilised for more detailed and specialised tax help, but you will you require an accountant for guidance in a broad field of finance.

Luckily here at Valor we offer both.

Why do I need Valor accountants?


Accountants have various areas of specialism, so having one on your team who is well-versed in property accounting will be a significant advantage. Any industry experiences the same issue. You need a professional in that area for in-depth understanding. Utilising a specialised accounting team will receive the greatest service, since property accountants have the most complete understanding of the market’s rules and regulations, helping you claim back what your owed.


A Leeds based contractor accountant, like a professional property accountant, will be knowledgeable with how a contractor’s business should be handled and the best way to legally and tax-efficiently organise a limited company’s capital. They may give proactive tax planning and advise that is tailored to your unique circumstances and business.

What is MTD?

Making tax Digital (MTD) for Income Tax Self-Assessment (ITSA) is replacing how Income Tax Self-Assessment works for self-employed business owners and landlords from April 2024. From April 2025, this will also apply for partnerships with individual partners.

Landlords and sole traders will be legally obliged to submit tax returns every 3 months using accounting software approved by HMRC.